Benefits the Boys and Girls Club of NW Tennessee.
Draws on 11/01/08
Buy a chance to win a 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid 4 x 4 and support a wonderful cause at the same time…the Boys & Girls Club! This is quite a vehicle and has been named the Green Car of the Year® by Green Car Journal. America’s first full-size hybrid SUV provides the power and capability you expect from a utility vehicle while delivering efficiency you never imagined. Its hybrid propulsion system is designed to operate in three ways: electric power, engine power, or any combination of electric and engine power. When you need the extra muscle of Tahoe’s Vortec V8, it kicks in seamlessly.
Raffle Car Details
With the way gas prices are going this is one heck of a prize! The Boys and Girls Club of Northwestern Tennessee provides activities in the areas of: Character and Leadership Development, Education and Career Development, Health and Life Skills, The Arts and Sports, Fitness and Recreation. Their Raffle Prize features:
* Vortec 6.0L V8 engine
* Active Fuel Management™ technology
* Two-mode full hybrid propulsion system
* Automatic locking rear differential
* Two-mode electronic ratio select transmission
* StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System
* Head-curtain side-impact air bag system for all rows
* Eight-passenger seating
* Lightweight, heated, leather-appointed front bucket seats with six-way power
* Leather-appointed second-row three-passenger 60/40 split-bench seat
* Third-row three-passenger bench seat
* XM Radio(2) includes three trial months of service and MUCH more.
Ticket Pricing and Info
* $100 per ticket
* Only 2,200 Tickets will be SOLD!!!
* Drawing November 1, 2008
* Prize: Chevy Tahoe Hybrid, Fully Loaded, 4 x 4
* MSRP $55,585
* Tickets can be purchased online at their website, bgcnwt.org or call the Club @ 731.885.0883