Win (1 of 4) “JJF” 2013 Chevys
The Jimmie Johnson Foundation was launched by Chandra and Jimmie Johnson in 2006. To date, more than $5 million has been contributed to various organizations. The foundation currently focuses on funding K-12 public education, primarily through the Jimmie Johnson Foundation/Lowe’s Toolbox for Education Champions Grants program. Champions Grants have been awarded to 53 schools located in California, Oklahoma and North Carolina, where the Johnsons grew up and currently reside. In addition, the foundation selects twelve charities each year to be featured on Johnson’s Helmet of Hope. These charities are selected from nominations made by fans and media members nationwide. Helmet of Hope charities receive a grant of $10,000 and national exposure on the helmet worn for a select Sprint Cup race.
Prize - Win a 2013 Chevy Camaro, Corvette, Silverado or Tahoe
Win a 2013 Chevy Camaro, Corvette, Silverado or Tahoe
- Customize the vehicle of your choice up to $75,000*.
- Opportunity to meet Jimmie Johnson® at Foundation Fest: Charlotte on October 11, 2012.
- Two Suite Passes to attend the Bank of America 500 at Charlotte Motor Speedway on October 13, 2012.
- Behind the scenes tour of the private Hendrick Performance facility, a 21,000 square foot building outfitted with the best restoration equipment available. For more information, visit www.hendrickperformance.com.
- Behind the scenes tour of The Hendrick Heritage Center, a breath-taking 58,000 square foot museum dedicated to the heritage of Rick Hendrick and his passion for classic and high-performance cars.
- Opportunity to take delivery of your vehicle at the Hendrick Performance facility.
- Opportunity to have your winning vehicle run on the Hendrick Dyno. Hendrick employees will Dyno Tune the car and provide a certificate for the vehicle.
- The JJF will assist with taxes on the vehicle*.
- Raffle ends September 6, 2012.
Tickets and Contact Information
Tickets for the Win a 2013 Chevy Camaro, Corvette, Silverado or Tahoe are just 1 for $100 and only 3,000 tickets offered and this drawing is September 6th, 2012. For more information on Jimmie Johnson Foundation, to get contact information and to buy tickets please visit the...
For all questions concerning this event contact the organization at the link above.
Be sure to tell them you found their fundraiser on OldCarRaffle.com! Thanks!