1957 Chevy Belair Raffle
The Rotary Club of Everett Port Gardner has been committed to Service Above Self since 1987. We support local and international projects and programs.
In an effort to celebrate the 12th anniversary of giving away classic cars, The Rotary Club of Everett Port Gardner searched out the country to find this “over the top” 1957 Chevrolet Bel-Air hardtop.
The annual raffle is our fundraiser for continued support of the programs and projects which include:
Community Service Projects and Programs:
Special Olympics, Everett Community College Scholarships, Cocoon House, Volunteers of America Food Bank, Children’s Museum, Senior Service Projects and the Elementary School Literacy Program.
International Service Projects and Programs:
Hands for Peacemaking, Tru Vine Toga Orphanage, Water Well Projects in Mozambique and School/Literacy projects in Guatemala.
Prize - 1957 Chevy Belair
Specifics on the 57 Chevy Bel-Air are as follows;
- Over $100,000 has been invested in this beauty! It is crammed full of improvements making it one of the most spectacular cars we have given away.
- The 454 CI Chevy Big Block delivers 520 HP, sure to get you from point a to point be in a hurry.
- The list is mighty long of what has gone into this classic.
- Engine- Chrome polished valve covers, air cleaner, brake master cylinder, compressor, and alternator. Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold with Endurashine. Heads-Manley intake and exhaust valves Crane hydraulic roller cam and lifters Smith Brothers push rods Eagle stroker kit, crank, rods, balancer, flex plate. KB pistons Custom headers Melling oil pump Crane true roller timing gears Optima battery March polished aluminum front pulley system Vintage Air-air conditioning
- Electrical- Ron Francis wiring MSD ignition Classic Instruments custom gauge cluster Auto Meter special gauges
- Radiator- Be Cool custom polished aluminum radiator Dual electric fans Polished aluminum air conditioning radiator
- Running Gear- Custom built drive line B&M polished aluminum trans cooler Custom built TH400 three speed automatic transmission Strange 9" Ford rear end Strange billet axles Narrowed rear end .370 rear end gear ratio
- Suspension- Jim Myers Racing front clip Aldan coil over shocks, front and back Art Morrison 4 bar rear clip
- Steering- 605 power steering unit Custom billet steering wheel
- Brakes- Wildwood 13" four wheel disc brakes Power boost master cylinder
- Wheels/Tires- Billet Specialties "Street Star" billet aluminum wheels. Goodyear Eagle tires
- Body- New paint/chrome/trim 25 gallon hand crafted fuel cell Custom exhaust system
- Interior- Newly upholstered back/robin egg blue interior Kenwood 10 CD changer mounted in trunk Kenwood speakers Custom front seat arm rest and storage area B&M floor shifter
Tickets and Contact Information
Tickets for the 1957 Chevy Belair are just $20 for five tickets and this drawing is October 16th, 2011. For more information on The Rotary Club of Everett Port Gardner, to get contact information and to buy tickets please visit the...
For all questions concerning this event contact the organization at the link above.
Be sure to tell them you found their fundraiser on OldCarRaffle.com! Thanks!